My goal my ambition

 Hello my name is Jasmine Falisha, 

my goal that year was to finish my first novel. it's not easy, it takes a long time, not to mention that the mood to write changes, and I had quite a hard time with this. but my ambition is so big that it makes my enthusiasm come back again, even though it's not like before, who can write a lot, now I better pay it off until it's finished. not only there, I also have the goal of being able to enter state universities, especially in the language or literature department. to be honest, I still doubt it, because I feel that I don't have any potential that can lead me to college. but with prayer and also the struggle that I do my best, hopefully I can achieve all my goals well.

 I hope my novel sells well and can create great opportunities for my life in the future, especially for making my first experiences in writing. I've imagined how people read my work, I'm honored. Becoming a successful writer is my dream and goal this year.

And soon, my goal is to make money from the hobby of writing the book. and hope to have ideas in the future to make new works after my first work

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini